Saturday, July 9, 2016

COOL CUT EGGPLANT




One of my favorite vegetable is eggplant.  I have found that this vegetable can be made all different ways and is very easy to create.

Again it is what you prefer that makes your dish and taste special.
First I cut the eggplant ~ around a ½ inch.  Again it depends on how many for dinner or lunch.

I preheat the oven or the stove depending on how you choose to make them.  Either way I use avocado oil to saute them.  As you wait for the eggplant to get done ~ prepare the other ingredients.

Make it your own; however this is my masterpiece.  Cut the peppers, onions, mushrooms and then also saute them when the eggplants are finished. 

The eggplants are done when it is soft and golden on both sides.


Once all have been cooked, arrange on a dish along with any herbs, black pepper and Himalaya salt.  Then grind cheese on the top.  Presto, there is your master piece ~ Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment