Friday, January 23, 2015

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT



This blog is for mostly cancer patients as well as anyone that has their immune system weakened by illness. I wanted to create a page for one to come to and see that staying healthy is a lifestyle and we can enjoy the foods and our environment around us. Through art you can create your own masterpiece in foods along with managing cancer.

I have created in my mind a place where people can go to read articles of health as well as seeing that you can eat almost anything you have your taste buds fixed on. I have created recipes and took pictures of the dishes to show that it is possible.

For four years I have been educating myself on health and how to keep my body in fabulous condition. Through body, heart and mind I was able to manage my cancer and today I am cancer free. I learned through my program that I received that cancer feeds on processed sugar and wheat. So the first step I took was to go gluten free and eat only natural sugars. The second step was to eat grass fed beef , poultry and wild fish and the last but not least organic foods.

So enjoy and learn for Knowledge is power.

No comments:

Post a Comment