Sunday, January 25, 2015

Breakfast Pancakes


Breakfast Pancakes

One of my favorite morning dishes, which you can eat at any time is pancakes.  There are several gluten free brands of mixes.  What I love about this dish is that you can create them differently every time you feel like having them.

 

It depends on the mood I am in that morning for what ingredients that I put into them.  I use all natural or organic products.  I create the overall picture ~ taste, smell and looks.  It’s a form of art and your kitchen is the canvas.  You are making the masterpiece.

 

But wait it is not just cooking, enjoy music and a drink of coffee or tea as you are imagining what you want to create.  It’s the overall foundation.

 

Ingredients:

Pancake mix (buckwheat or brown rice)

For 6-8 pancakes (1 cup)

Water (1 cup)

Egg (1)

Olive Oil (2 tbsp.)

Or what the directions shows on the box.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


What makes this so fun is you are creating your own type of cakes you want by adding any combination inside them?
 
























 
 
YOU CAN EVEN ENJOY CREATING WITH YOUR CHILDREN






 

No comments:

Post a Comment