Friday, February 5, 2016

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER ~ BE THE CHANGE





Politicians ask for campaign donations , churches ask for donations, many organizations ask for money. So today I have been thinking ,what I can do to raise money to change the way we treat cancer. For more than four years I have been reaching out to people through blogs and the internet with other whys to treat cancer and through my own experience I wrote a book. I have used my own money to support the cause; however the money has dried up. This is mainly due to paying for my treatments, my husbands treatments and putting the money in educating the public, that you do have choices other than surgery, chemo and radiation.

Like a tree, it begins with a root. You water the tree it grows. If this tree does not have a root then the tree would die. This is just like cancer. It starts with a root and we need to stop feeding it. Sure we can fix the symptom, however if we do not change and find out the root there will be no change.

We need to change the thinking and put our money in not just treating the symptom, but why it happened in the first place. There has been so many fund raising programs leading from the Nixon era and nothing much has been done as of yet and the reason why is nobody is looking at the root of the issue and our immune system.

Let’s change this and help me campaign to educate on knowledge and to change the whole medical industry’s thinking and save lives. We also need to make it affordable to all by making this covered by our insurance companies.

Stand with me and speak out by donating today and help me make this world a better place for our children and grandchildren. Knowledge is power and if we can start to teach preventions before the root grows, then we can kick cancer in the butt.

Join me today with a peace of mind, be the pioneer with me, your donation will help start a nonprofit organization that will free cancer patients of choices. It will help promote my book and also help with speaking events and also to legislate for change.

https://www.gofundme.com/e3nc84pw

No comments:

Post a Comment