Thursday, February 5, 2015

OATMEAL PANCAKES


OATMEAL PANCAKES

 

If you know me, I like to experiment in making things and baking is no different.  Dan wanted some oatmeal this morning, but I didn’t want just oatmeal.  So why not oatmeal pancakes and not just oatmeal but add other healthy ingredients also to make it my own masterpiece.  Cooking can be so much fun and the finish product just melts in your mouth.

 


Ingredients

A must

·        Oatmeal

·        Two eggs

·        Flour

·        Water

Next

Additional ingredients, make it your own.  Here are some suggestions

·        Any type of fruit ( I love berries)

·        Cinnamon

·        Coconut

·        Ground peanuts ( what every you wish)

Mix in a bowl!   I heat up avocado oil in a pan which then I drop the mix in circles in the pan.  From there you know what to do….

 

Again, this is your dish and you should use your own imagination on what it consists of.  So make it special and unique.

 

Until next time, you are what you eat… GO ORGANIC

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment